Ashley Champagne: Fall From Grace



If it wasn't for the two models used for the shoot, Una Momolu and Fela Fagburg, and their strong (but beautiful) faces I wouldn't have posted this. No disrespect whatsoever.. but if I had to name one person that has always been able to scare me it would be Grace Jones without a doubt. These pictures taken by Ashley Champagne were clearly inspired by the Jamaican model/singer/actress but they’re a lot more bearable to watch though. More pictures below.  












2 comments:

Dee O. said...

Yeah, I can definitely see the Grace Jones inspiration in these photos :) They looks great!!!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

IN TERMS OF ME said...

Thank you for stopping by and yeahhh these pictures and the two models sure look great ;)
I just saw your blog and it's very interesting so keep up the GOOD GOOD work!
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top